• Handcrafted fine pewter pendant measuring 12 mm
• Hand stamped with the word “joy” in the Flourish font
• Hung on a dainty 18″ stainless steel chain with a lobster clasp
• Organic look with a shiny, polished finish
• Hand molded, cast, and stamped in-house
How it’s made
• Each piece is made from scratch. I create my designs with clay first, then make molds out of them. I then pour molten fine pewter into the molds to create the beautiful silver pieces you see here.
• I stamp each letter/design by hand with special tools. I then oxidize, clean and polish – creating an amazing piece of jewelry made just for you.
• This process allows me to personalize each piece with text and/or birthstones of your choice, making it truly your own!
• I use only jewelry grade fine pewter – 100% lead free.
• My pewter pieces are very low maintenance. Pewter does not tarnish, though it darkens over time. Just use a little soap and warm water to clean it and shine it back up.
• All chains are made of durable, tarnish free stainless steel to ensure your jewelry will last forever.
• Last but not least, my jewelry comes packaged ready to give as a gift or just a special something for yourself.
• Follow me on Facebook & Instagram for sales, giveaways, sneak peeks, and updates!
• Join the Joysoul Jewels VIP family and get access to exclusive discounts, special giveaways, and more!
• How it all began: read my story in the About page.
• Read about the Joysoul Jewels 14 day money-back guarantee.