This is a handcrafted fine pewter cuff bracelet hand stamped with the phrase “She believed she could so she did”. One size fits all and it is adjustable.
Our items are hand molded, hand cast, hand stamped, and made to order. Our pewter designs have an organic look with a shiny, polished finish. Because each piece is made by hand and not machine engraved or mass produced, there will be slight variations – this is what makes each piece beautiful and one of a kind.
About our products
• Each piece is made from scratch. We create our designs with clay first, then make molds out of them. We then pour molten pewter into the molds to create the beautiful silver pieces you see here.
• We stamp each letter/design by hand with special tools. We then oxidize, clean and polish – creating an amazing piece of jewelry made just for you.
• This process allows us to personalize each piece with text and/or birthstones of your choice, making it truly your own!
• We use only jewelry grade fine pewter – 100% lead free.
• Our pewter pieces are very low maintenance. Pewter does not tarnish, though it darkens over time. Just use a little soap and warm water to clean it and shine it back up.
• Our chains and bracelet bangles are made of durable, tarnish free stainless steel to ensure your jewelry will last forever.
• Last but not least, our jewelry comes packaged ready to give as a gift or just a special something for yourself.
Connect with us
• Want to know more about us and our handcrafted jewelry & keepsakes? Check out our About page.
• Join the Joysoul Jewels Club for access to secret sales, behind the scenes, giveaways and more!
• Subscribe to our newsletter to get updates delivered to your inbox!
• Read about our 14 day money-back guarantee in our Policies page.