I Can Do All Things Esther Coin Necklace
• Handcrafted fine pewter "Esther" pendant measuring 22 mm
• Hand stamped with the phrase "I can do all things" and a cross
• Adorned with a classic white glass pearl dangle
• Hung on a dainty 18" stainless steel chain with a lobster clasp (16" and 20" also available)
• Organic look with a shiny, polished finish
• Hand molded and hand cast in-house
How it's made
• Each piece is made from scratch. I create my designs with clay first, then make molds out of them. I then pour molten fine pewter into the molds to create the beautiful silver pieces you see here.
• I stamp each letter/design by hand with special tools. I then oxidize, clean and polish – creating an amazing piece of jewelry made just for you.
• This process allows me to personalize each piece with text and/or birthstones of your choice, making it truly your own!
• I use only jewelry grade fine pewter – 100% lead free.
• My pewter pieces are very low maintenance. Pewter does not tarnish, though it darkens over time. Just use a little soap and warm water to clean it and shine it back up using the polishing cloth included in every order.
• All chains are made of durable, tarnish free stainless steel to ensure your jewelry will last forever.
• Last but not least, my jewelry comes packaged ready to give as a gift or just a special something for yourself.