Birthstone Flower Ring
This handcrafted Birthstone Flower Ring features birthstone flowers for every one of mom or grandma's loves - perfect for those who like a minimalistic look, or want to style with other rings. You can also pair this ring with one of our Keeper Stacking Rings.
- Handcrafted fine pewter ring
- Holds up to 6 Swarovski Crystal Elements birthstones
- Organic look with a shiny, polished finish
- Hand molded and hand cast in-house
To personalize your item, please enter the *birth months* of your choice in the Notes textbox at checkout.
To determine your ring size:
1. Cut a thin, long strip of paper.
2. Wrap the paper around your ring finger just below the knuckle (you'll want to make sure your ring can easily fit over this part).
3. Once it's snug you'll want to mark where the two ends meet with your pen or pencil.
4. Flatten out the thin strip of paper and measure how many inches from the mark you just made to the end of the paper you used.
5. Match that measurement with the corresponding ring sizes below:
5 - 49mm
5.5 - 50.3mm
6 - 51.5mm
6.5 - 52.8mm
7 - 54mm
7.5 - 55.3mm
8 - 56.6mm
8.5 - 57.8mm
9 - 59.1mm
9.5 - 60.3mm
10 - 61.6mm
10.5 - 62.8mm
11 - 64.1mm
11.5 - 65.3mm
12 - 66.6mm
12.5 - 67.9mm
13 - 69.1mm
How it's made
• Each piece is made from scratch. I create my designs with clay first, then make molds out of them. I then pour molten fine pewter into the molds to create the beautiful silver pieces you see here.
• I stamp each letter/design by hand with special tools. I then oxidize, clean and polish – creating an amazing piece of jewelry made just for you.
• This process allows me to personalize each piece with text and/or birthstones of your choice, making it truly your own!
• I use only jewelry grade fine pewter – 100% lead free.
• My pewter pieces are very low maintenance. Pewter does not tarnish, though it darkens over time. Just use a little soap and warm water to clean it and shine it back up.
• All chains are made of durable, tarnish free stainless steel to ensure your jewelry will last forever.
• Last but not least, my jewelry comes packaged ready to give as a gift or just a special something for yourself.