Healing Hope Ring
This handcrafted Healing Hope Ring features a floral design of dandelions and lavender flowers to symbolize hope and healing. Pairs beautifully with one of our Keeper Stacking Rings.
- Handcrafted fine pewter ring
- Hand stamped with dandelions and lavender flowers
- Hand molded, cast, and stamped in-house
- Signature organic style with a polished finish
To determine your ring size:
1. Cut a thin, long strip of paper.
2. Wrap the paper around your ring finger just below the knuckle (you'll want to make sure your ring can easily fit over this part).
3. Once it's snug you'll want to mark where the two ends meet with your pen or pencil.
4. Flatten out the thin strip of paper and measure how many inches from the mark you just made to the end of the paper you used.
5. Match that measurement with the corresponding ring sizes below:
5 - 49mm
5.5 - 50.3mm
6 - 51.5mm
6.5 - 52.8mm
7 - 54mm
7.5 - 55.3mm
8 - 56.6mm
8.5 - 57.8mm
9 - 59.1mm
9.5 - 60.3mm
10 - 61.6mm
10.5 - 62.8mm
11 - 64.1mm
11.5 - 65.3mm
12 - 66.6mm
12.5 - 67.9mm
13 - 69.1mm
How it's made
• Each piece is made from scratch. I create my designs with clay first, then make molds out of them. I then pour molten fine pewter into the molds to create the beautiful silver pieces you see here.
• I stamp each letter/design by hand with special tools. I then oxidize, clean and polish – creating an amazing piece of jewelry made just for you.
• This process allows me to personalize each piece with text and/or birthstones of your choice, making it truly your own!
• I use only jewelry grade fine pewter – 100% lead free.
• My pewter pieces are very low maintenance. Pewter does not tarnish, though it can darken with wear over time. All you need is a polishing cloth to shine it back up, which is included in every order. Pewter is also water resistant however I recommend to keep it away from soaps and lotions due to the chemicals found in these products.
• All chains and findings are made of durable, hypoallergenic stainless steel to ensure your jewelry will last forever.
• Last but not least, my jewelry comes packaged ready to give as a gift or just a special something for yourself.